Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bunless Burgers

Thursday night we had my mom over for dinner. We made bunless hamburgers and Sun Chips. I realize this picture is less-than-mouth-watering, but I was hungry, and didn't take time to stage my food before devouring it.



To make the hamburgers we got 1lb of hamburger, and mixed in the following spices:
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 tsp onion powder
a dash of cayenne pepper
a dash of garlic powder
a dash of onion salt

I mixed all of the spices in with the hamburgers and formed 7 or 8 small hamburger patties. Chris grilled them, then we put a tomato on them and wrapped them in lettuce. We each got two, which was good because they were small. The burgers are about 140 calories each. We had Jalepeno Jack Sun Chips with it (15 chips = 140 calories) for a total of 420 calories in the meal.

We loved these and will DEFINITELY be having them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment