Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 5

I was really worried going into this week. Parent Teacher conference week is always stressful and stressful=comfort foods. I knew that I had to do something big to avoid gaining weight this week. So I decided to cut back on sweets. When I got on the scale this morning I saw that it paid off... pretty big too, if you consider the first 4 weeks of this adventure. I am down to 146.8. That means I lost almost 1 1/2 pounds this week! All together I am down 3.8 pounds! I have to say, it was bitter-sweet when I got on the scale this morning. No, I am not secretly wishing I had that pound back. I just didn't change anything this week other than *almost* getting rid of sweets completely. That tells me that to continue getting these good results I need to continue skipping out on sweets. This week was hard enough and the only thing that got me through it was knowing that I only had to go one week. Well, I guess I will just have to be more careful in the future when it comes to sweets. On that note, here is my picture for the week.
I got up early so that Chris could take this picture before he went to work today. I know most people probably don't notice a difference. I saw something on Pinterest once that I loved and I didn't pin it, now I can't find it. But it said something about how I will see differences in 4 weeks, my husband and close family will see changes in 8 weeks, and everyone will see them in 12 weeks. I noticed changes in my endurance when working out after two weeks, but it has taken me 5 weeks to notice changes in my body. That means at this rate by the end of April my family and friends will be able to see changes. By the time I meet up with Chris in Casper in June, I am hoping to be down near my goal weight. Right now I am feeling good about it. Let's see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment