Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 7

I guess we are now technically into week 8, but it was a busy weekend so I didn't do my week 7 post on Friday. We threw a baby shower for Misty on Saturday which we worked on Friday afternoon, Friday night we went to see the Hunger Games, then moved Bryan and Carrie into their new house Saturday afternoon. I guess I also have to admit that it wasn't a good weight loss week, which is another reason I wasn't super anxious to get on the computer and blog. I gained again, back up to 148. I didn't feel like last week was that bad either. My leg started to hurt Wednesday so I took it easy Thursday and just rode the bike. That just doesn't burn as many calories though. I didn't work out Friday or Saturday because we were busy getting ready for the baby shower. It is a little depressing, but all I can do is just try harder this week. I have been running 4 miles most of the time that I run but I am not up to a steady 6mph yet. I ran 2/4 miles at a 6 the other day, but it is tough! There is a huge difference between 5.5 and 6 miles per hour! Well, if I want to achieve that goal I have until Saturday to do it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment