Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 6

This past week was not great. I'm not sure what happened, but I guess I just took it easy. When I got on the scale Friday morning I had gained weight (not surprisingly, since we went to Salsa Leedos the night before). I was pretty bummed. Saturday I weighed again and was back to 146.8. This week it is back on again though. Starting right now I am going to say "no" to sweets (I will allow myself to have one piece of cake for my sister-in-law's birthday tonight) and I am going to try my hardest to not eat after 8. Those are my two goals for this week and hopefully on Friday I will be down a little more.

This week wasn't ALL bad. Wednesday I ran 4 miles at the gym at a 5.5 or higher the whole time! I was so excited! I did hurt my leg in the process, so Thursday I rested and Friday I stuck to the elliptical and bike.  But thanks to my amazing pre-physical therapist husband, by Friday it was feeling much better so I am excited to get back on the treadmill today!

No comments:

Post a Comment