Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm back!

It has been over a month since my last post. I might have slipped a little. Nieces came and the end of school year stress came and motivation went. I still tried but just not as hard. I did manage to complete a half marathon on May 19th! It just about killed me though because I hadn't run a long distance in a while. I walked funny for a few days. Chris kept asking me to walk a few feet behind him because apparently I was a little embarrassing! But I did it and am proud of it! Now I am back on the wagon, though, and doing great!
Chris booked a cruise for us to the Southern Carribean that leaves June 16th. That gave me motivation to start losing weight again! I weighed myself Monday night and was 151.6. I have been eating really well and trying to still have the energy to exercise and today (Thursday) I was back down to 148.8. That's almost a pound a day! I finally decided I needed to do something more drastic with my eating. Up until this week I was trying not to cut anything out completely, but this time around I am really being careful. I am not just going by calories, I am trying to really eat better. Here is how I have done the past two days.

And here is proof that I did finish the half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment