Friday, June 8, 2012

No, I have not given up

(Written Thursday, June 7)
In fact, I am doing very well still! I just got busy with the last few days of school. Still no soda, still no sweets, still lots of fruit. And, thankfully, still going down on the scale! And the best news: only one week until I go on my cruise and get a break! Tuesday we went over to Chris's sister's house so Chris could help take down some trees and she made us chicken and steak. It was supposed to be chicken and steak kabobs but she ended up just making it on the stove top. I wouldn't even know how to count the calories, but for my dinner I had chicken, steak, and baked carrots. Everything else is listed below. This morning I was at 145.6. I am not going down quite as fast as I was in the first place, but I am still going down! It has been very hard the last couple days. So many of my students got me Dr. Pepper and delicious-looking treats, but I resisted. Last night we went out with my parents and they went to JCW's to get rootbeer freezes and I resisted. I have been unbelievably good but it has been unbelievably hard. Oh well, like I said, one more week. Then I get a break. Then I will come back and get right back on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment