Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday, June 10

Today did not get off to a great start. I weighed in at 145.6, a pound above yesterday. I am guessing I just ate a lot of heavy food. Even though I didn't go over in calories, I ate way more meat, bread, and rice than I normally do so that was all sitting in my stomach. It made it a lot harder to stick with my current plan today. But I did. I didn't record my calories today because calculating dinner would have been hard!  Here is what I had:

  • 1 slice of breakfast pizza
  • Japanese curry and rice made by my brother-in-law. It had carrots, onions, potatoes, and chicken. 
  • A few slices of pineapple
  • A glass of milk
  • 2, yes 2, Doritos :)
I don't have any idea what the calories were in the dinner, but everything else adds up to less than 400 calories, so as long as my rice and curry was less than 800, I feel pretty safe. Let's hope I have gone back down when I weigh in tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment