Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday, June 2nd

When I woke up this morning I was a little worried because yesterday was the first day I went over on my calories. On top of that, I didn't do any running or working out. Don't get me wrong, I was not lazy by any means, I was on the move all day, which is probably what saved me in the end. When I weighed myself I was 147.2. Another .8 pounds! I wish I would have done this whole "no junk food" thing the first time through. It has been hard, but as I see these results it is so worth it! Here is how I did yesterday.
Today is fast Sunday, which would be good, except that for dinner we are going over to Chris's mom's house and having BBQ ribs. His mom is the queen of making BBQ ribs. My plan is to stick to 1 or 2 and then lots of salad. I'll update you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment