Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BLT Meeting

Just the name of it sounds bad! Fortunately, it isn't what it sounds like, although I wouldn't mind if it was! It is a "Building Leadership Training" for a school committee I am in. It is an all day training, and as I was getting ready this morning I decided to nix breakfast, thinking they usually have fruit and water or juice in the morning. So I was a little disappointed when I showed up, not to a table full of fruit, but a table of just water. To make it worse, this is what was placed right in front of me on my table.
Well it is 10:45 right now and I can happily say I have avoided that candy bowl. I was starving because all I have had so far is a glass of water with a Crystal Light powder added to it.  So when Mr. Anderson pulled out a bag of some type of treat I thought "there is no way I can avoid that." Fortunately, it was apples!

I am sure my coworkers think I am a weirdo for taking pictures of candy bowls and apples, but I now think I will be able to make it to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment