Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Post

My weekly post is a little bit late this time around.  We left in the morning yesterday and didn't make it back home until 1:30AM. I did weigh myself and was down to 149.6, so not quite a full pound. It was not a good week. We didn't cook one night this week. Tuesday we ate at Desert Star Theater, Wednesday we got pizza cause Chris's friend came over, Thursday we went to Ruth's Chris (and you can bet we enjoyed every bit of that!) Friday was Cafe Rio and Saturday we ate at Sonny Brian's.  So the fact that I still lost weight is good with me. I joined the Golds Gym Express and worked out EVERY SINGLE DAY this week. My legs are dead today. I have decided to lower my goal. My goal now is to lose .5 pounds each week. I feel like I have been working pretty hard and don't want to feel like I am never reaching my goals. I would love to lose more than that, but I am lowering it simply so that if I don't lose a pound I am not completely disappointed in myself. I don't have a picture of me for this week, but just so you know, I look pretty much the same! :) Instead I will leave you with a picture of something that has made it a breeze to pass up on Dr. Pepper. I still drink the D.P., of course, but not NEARLY as much. I go days without even craving it now. Here is my secret:

1 comment:

  1. Does that Crystal Light have aspartame in it? I'm looking for a yummy diet drink that doesn't have aspartame.

    ReplyDelete