Sunday, February 26, 2012

End of week 3

Ok, so I have been at this for 3 whole weeks now. When I weighed myself yesterday I was 149.4. I have lost 1.2 pounds in 3 weeks. Not great. It isn't for lack of working out. I went to the gym every day last week except for Thursday. The low weight loss is completely due to bad eating. This week I have a new goal. I am going to find two HEALTHY recipes and make them for dinner. This will be hard because Chris and I are both picky eaters, but I have faith that we can find something that will work for us.
Although I am not seeing great numbers on the scale, I am noticing some major changes in my exercising. I started out struggling to run a mile. I attribute part of that to the fact that I am running on a treadmill and I get bored easily, but, come on, a mile?! That was hard for me to see since I used to really enjoy running. After two weeks of running almost every day, I ran 3 miles yesterday and could have gone further if I had more time! I ran most of those three miles at a 5 mph rate, so now I want to work on running faster.
Well, on that note, here is my picture for the week.
I realize this is not the most attractive picture. I took this right after going to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment