Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goals

There are several things I want to achieve while on this journey. 
Goal 1: Lose weight.  Of course I want to lose weight.  My goal is to lose 25 pounds in 25 weeks.  That is an average of 1 pound a week for those of you who don't like doing math. I know there will be some not so great weeks, but I am hoping there will be some really good weeks and they will offset each other.

Goal 2: Feel good.  I want to feel good emotionally and physically. I don't necessarily feel "bad" but I am pretty sure I can feel better. 

Goal 3: Run another 1/2 Marathon. I ran a 1/2 a few years ago and felt great. I want to go back there. My goal is to run the Top of Utah half at the end of August. 

Goal 4: Exchange bad habits for good ones. I don't have any specifics here, but I just want to find more healthy snacks, beverages and activities that I enjoy just as much as my old ones, but that will help me reach the three other goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment